Camp Chi Rho COVID Update

Camp Chi Rho is continuing to plan and prepare that we will be camping the last week in July in Maryland this year. However, the health crisis our country and world is facing means that anything can change, even at a moment’s notice. 


First, we as the volunteers of camp, understand that safety is a concern, and rightfully so. If you are an at-risk individual or an individual who has contracted covid-19, please refrain from camp this year. 


For others, we encourage you to consider what is best for you and your family. If that is staying home, we fully support your decision.


Our plans for the camp depend on ordinances mandated by the government, both in the state we camp and the ordinances of the state or country you reside.


If we are allowed to host a camp we will strictly adhere to the government recommendations. We are in contact with the Mary State Park that we are camping at and keeping an eye on the ordinances from the governor of Maryland.


If there is a ban on the number of people we are able to have, such as a 10-person maximum, we will not host camp. If ordinances make us fully cancel last minute, we will offer registration back to everyone who has paid to register. 


We will be keeping you and all whom camp serves in our prayers during this time.  Please keep your camp family in your prayers.


May God grant health and peace in Jesus.


Camp Chi Rho Staff